Ten-Day Book Spotlight on Facebook and Twitter — $55
Ten-Day Book Spotlight Either Facebook OR Twitter — $45
This social media promo is designed to give your book added coverage for a new release, an older book, or a book being boosted by a Bookbub, ENT, or other ad the opportunity for increased exposure on Facebook and Twitter. A rafflecopter giveaway can be added for a nominal charge.
What You Get
- TEN (10) DAYS of social media promotion
- Facebook daily sale posts across our social media platforms
- Posts will be made to client’s author page via tagging by the Maroli business page, the My Forever HEA business page, the Maroli employee profile. Author may also temporarily add Maroli Design employee profile to author’s page as an editor for direct posting to author’s page. If book is a historical romance posts will also be made to the Historical Romance Addicts Too Facebook group as Maroli Design Services is able to schedule to that group.
- Posts to various Facebook pages and/or groups will be done on different days and times designed to provide daily coverage across the social media platforms.
- NOTE: We are willing/capable of posting daily at different time periods each day on the author’s page about the sale, but recommend against this to avoid oversaturation on your page.The posts to all social media outlets will be done at different days and times in to provide daily coverage across the social media platforms.
- TWITTER Eight to Ten tweets daily for ten (10) days.
- Tweets will appear on the following Twitter profiles: @MaroliDesign, @2Maroli, and @MYForeverHEA Author will be tagged in the tweets.
- Tweets are geared toward major vendors with mentions to @BNbookclubs, @KoboDeals, @AmazonKindle, @iBooks etc. Hashtags include, but not exclusively, #romance, #Kindle, #Nook, #ibooks, #Kobo, etc.
- Tweets are made at different times daily to expand reach as much as possible, e.g., tweet times on Monday will be different from Tues, Wed, etc.
- Tweet content will be created for you from the author submitted book blurb
- Client receives ONE (1) graphic custom designed specifically for the promotion, which can be used on any venue during the promo and/or at a future date. The one graphic can have up to three different taglines for three different graphics on the same design as illustrated in the beach scene below. One-time clients may add on a second different custom design graphic for $15 — See second row of graphics below for example.
Monthly Social Media Clients of Maroli Design Services receive an additional custom-designed graphic at no charge.
Special Rafflecopter Add-on $15:
- Rafflecopter Drawing
- Maroli Design Services will setup, if the author would like to do a giveaway in conjunction with book promotion, a custom-designed rafflecopter that features the cover of the book being promoted (any other graphic may be used if author desires)
- Questions will include the following recommended tasks and point values:
- Facebook author page like — 2 points
- Twitter follow — 1 point
- Facebook share of an author’s post — 3 points
- Twitter share of an author’s tweet – 2 points
- Read book excerpt and answer a question — 4 points
- Newsletter signup. — 6 points
- Data collected from the drawing will be submitted to the author upon completion of the drawing. Author may request winner be selected by Maroli Design Services or select to choose the winner themselves. Data collected from the drawing will NOT be retained and/or used by Maroli Design Services.
What Client provides:
Client provides all buy links
Client provides book blurb
Client provides one – two excerpts to use on Facebook posts.
Client provides graphics to go with the tweets and Facebook posts. It’s best to have at least two graphics and the book cover for increased presence. A special custom graphic for the social media promotion can be added for nominal charge. Details below.