Hourly rate for limited hours of service and/or special one-time projects including one-hour consultations via detailed email advice/recommendations, website, or newsletter automation builds is $45.00. (Prepaid. All my clients prepay, and I’m happy to provide references as to what you get for your money).
Monthly Plans are billed at $40 an hour. No annual contract. Plans can be upgrade/degraded from month to month, depending on client needs. A client’s budget is always the first concern, and a plan is developed that prioritizes a client’s needs. Monthly hours are billed/paid upfront and is non-negotiable.
|5 hours of monthly services||$200|
|8 hours of monthly services||$320|
|10 hours of monthly services||$400|
ALL monthly hours are billed/paid upfront each month. This is non-negotiable. I have numerous references who can confirm my integrity, honesty, and reliability as to my work. My clients always receive 110% (meaning if they’re paying for X hours on their plan, they receive on average 2-4 hours a month that are not billed for. My clients are important to me. Their success keeps me in buisness.
Flat Project Rats. I do not do flat rates as there are few projects that are set in stone in terms of how hours are used. I will give a ballpark estimate, and if I’m going to go over that mark, then I discuss with the client as to whether to stop and let them complete on their own or pay for the remainder of the work. I do not price gouge, but flat rates have always benefited the client to the amount of 10*20 hours or more that I don’t bill based on changes asked for. Even at the hourly rate, the client still gains 5-6 hours of work at no cost.
- Mailerlite Expert: Newsletter development, automation creation with branches (if/or statements), customized signup forms, management and optimization of mailing lists. Includes innovative ideas to cull lists without losing subscribers who want to stay, ideas to try and up click rates.
- Social Media Expert: Automation with content that encourages engagement
- Newsletter Development Expert: Done correctly, a newsletter entertains, connects, and provides direct sales link to readers
- Graphic Design: Highly skilled in creating graphics combined with copy that presents the book’s genre and storyline
- Review Teams: Management of review teams using automations to reduce billable hours while monitoring reviewers. Initial cost to setup the team and it’s automation runs on average $400, but spread out over time, the management costs are reduced to about 2-3 hours for every new book needing a review, which includes working with reviewers. So I can create the automation and your PA or y-ou can handle the management for each new book
- WordPress Expert: Simple websites built at an affordable cost. Perform general maintenance, daily security monitoring.
- General Technology: Intermediate knowledge of working in Cpanel (backend server), html and CSS coding, and limited management of SQL databases (where WordPress pages are stored).
- Other Skills: Other skills dependent on client needs. If I can’t do it, I recommend someone reliable who can.
- B.S. Marketing/Public Relations
- Twenty-five years of marketing/public relations experience
- Traditional, Small Press, and Indie published author for 18 years
- Technology background in public and private sectors