Automated Back List
Automate Your Back List For $15 a Month
Budget/Standard Social Media Plan Clients Just $10 Extra A Month
Automate Your Backlist Titles
For a small monthly fee and a one-time setup fee, rotate and promote your back list with weekly posts throughout the year. Consistent back list posts are crucial reminders for new readers and current fans. Check out my Pre-made Promo Graphics modified/semi-customized at time of creation.
What It Costs
Note: This is time intensive work. Five (5) titles or less billed at my current hourly rate, would be approximately $405. Monthly fee helps cover the annual subscription charge for this expensive, sophisticated app, while providing cost-effective promo for clients.
Set-up Fees cover:
- creation of one or more private post queues and connections for each platform
- creation of custom rotation schedules
- Customized subject lines with icons added to each post (Examples below)
- Cover placed in 3D format for post display if so desired
- Use up to three platforms for the posts (Facebook page/group and Instagram)
- First month of posts free, then pre-paid monthly thereafter
- Monthly monitoring and maintenance of the queues
- After first month of service, one title per month added to queues (must have been published within the past three months)
- Title is added to my Forever HEA Facebook page.
- 5 titles or less $200
- 5-10 titles $250
- 11-15 titles $300
- 16-20 titles $375
- 21 titles $425 plus negotiated fee for more than 21 titles
- Cancel at any time after first month of pre-paid posts
- Backlist posts can run any number of post, days of the weeks and times.
- Author provides CONTENT
- Appropriately sized covers and/or images for each platform. If I need to resize there is a modest fee per title. Client will be notified ahead of time if they wish to provide correct size image instead
- Graphics must reside on author’s website. For an additional $5 a month, I can add them to this website for the URL. This added charge is to cover my site’s increased storage and bandwidth.
- A word table will be provided for submission of content, buy links, and image URLs.
- Each post can contain blurb, links, excerpts, within the confines of platform requirements
Example Subject Lines — Client may choose from icons available and/or can provide their own icons/subject lines.
- 💖 𝐁𝐮𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐃𝐚𝐲 💖
- ღ ♫ ♪ ♫ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʟɪsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ♫ ♪ ♫ღ
- ☆☆ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʟɪsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ☆☆✿.｡.:*
- ✿ℬ𝒶𝒸𝓀 ℒ𝒾𝓈𝓉 𝒪𝒻 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓎 ✿
- ◦•◉ 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙮 ◉
- Facebook limits the number of words/characters in posts. Best number is 550 words or less per post, including topic lines and links. Use https://www.countofwords.com/ for accurate word count.
- I do not edit posts or check for typos.
- Instagram – you MUST have a business account and MUST be willing to use manual push notifications in the event the scheduler balks at posting to your account.
- Twitter has a very small character count, so messages must be brief. I only recommend twitter for back list titles
- Posts must be in compliance with community standards parameters for all platforms.
Excerpt post example
General Back List or Buy the Book Day:
General and Basic Post Example #1
General and Basic Post Example #2