Automate Your Back List
Automate Your Back List For $15 a Month
Clients on Budget/Standard Plans Just $10 Extra Monthly
Please note my scheduler is an expensive, sophisticated premium app, and the vendor charges for each platform profile. This service provides little to no income other than set-up fees.
Automate Your Backlist Titles
Back list titles are where authors make their money. For a small monthly fee, you don’t have to remember to promote your back list as they rotate every week throughout the year. Great reminders for new readers or fans who’ve missed a book. Consistency is a crucial when promoting back list. Want something other than the cover without paying for a custom graphic? Check out my pre-made promo graphics that are modified/semi-customiaze at time of creation for the client. Click to see current offerings of Pre-made Promo Graphics
- Cancel at any time after first-month of posts.
- Backlist posts can run any day of the week and times. I’ll work with you to create an optimal rotation based on the number of titles, post day/time preferences. Service is not recommended for less than two published books.
- Author provides ALL CONTENT, but I am happy to offer guidance.
- Covers and/or appropriately sized image for each platform must reside on author’s website. Author provides the image URL for me to pull into my software.
- For an added monthly charge of $10, I will load your image to this website for the URL connection. The add-on fee covers my website’s increased bandwidth and storage.
- A word table will be provided for submission of content, buy links and image URLs.
- You can do one type of post or a mix of the following:
- Make all book posts consist of a blurb and cover/promo image post;
- Make all book posts an excerpt with cover/promo image post; or
- Mix is up by doing some blurbs and others excerpts.
- Topic Lines — I provide different topic lines for Facebook and Instagram similar to to the examples shown here. Client may choose from icons available and/or can provide their own icons/topic lines.
- 💖 𝐁𝐮𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐃𝐚𝐲 💖
- ღ ♫ ♪ ♫ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʟɪsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ♫ ♪ ♫ღ
- ☆☆ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʟɪsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ☆☆✿.｡.:*
- ✿ℬ𝒶𝒸𝓀 ℒ𝒾𝓈𝓉 𝒪𝒻 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓎 ✿
- ◦•◉ 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙮 ◉•
- Set-up Fees (covers creation of private post queue, rotation schedule, and loading of posts in the client’s queue. After the first month of service, a newly released book may be added to your queue at no charge. Title must have been published within three months of the requested addition to the queue:
- 5 titles or less $85
- 5-10 titles $125
- 11-15 titles $175
- 16-20 titles $225
- 21-25 titles $275
- 26-30 titles $325
- Two platforms may be selected for the queue. Correct platform-sized graphic must be provided. There is a fee if I need to do the resizing. Choose from the following platforms:
- Facebook Page
- Facebook Group
- Courtesy Posts — Your post will be added to my Forever HEA page on Facebook free of charge. It has minimal traffic, but exposure is useful. Books from Historical Romance authors only, will automatically and at no charge be added to my Buy the Book Tuesday posts in my very active reader Facebook group of almost 1,000 readers. If you have excerpt posts those are added to the Excerpt Friday queue in the historical romance group, also at no charge.
- Clients on budget or standard social media plans can add back list run for an added monthly fee of $10. Set-up fee is still required.
- Clients who run a social media promo campaign with me, and who subscribe to the automated backlist service, will have their promo campaign’s title automatically added to their private back list queue at no charge.
- Facebook limits the number of words/characters in posts. Best number is 550 words or less per post, including topic lines and links. Use https://www.countofwords.com/ for accurate word count.
- I do not edit posts or check for typos, but will change a typo at no charge in the future if client sees one (multiple changes may result in charge).
- Instagram has fewer characters than Facebook
- Twitter has a very small character use count, so messages must be brief. I do not generally recommend Twitter for sale posts, but for back list, it may prove advantageous.
- Posts must be in compliance with community standards parameters for all platforms.
Excerpt post example